Sunday, October 23, 2011

damn plotholes

Here is what just happened to me:

I was cruising along at about 50 wpm (words per minute), when all of a sudden my tire was completely blown to smithereens and my auto-creativity came to a schreeching, stomach-ache making, terribly sudden stop.  Ladies and gentlemen, I have hit a plothole.  Quite a large one, actually.

Here is the issue that will make sense to almost no one:

Charlotte's family knows where she is.  In my head, that worked because they had collaborated with Emmilina's family and looked at their credit card bill, noticing that they were on this train.  Only Emmilina's family cannot yet know that they are gone, as the police have only Charlotte's picture.  Conundrum.  And, of course, my story is technically due in.. one hour and seven minutes.  And probably less by the time I finish this post.

So HOW DO CHARLOTTE'S PARENTS FIND HER?  Without the help of the Maqueri's?  Can I just go on and deal with this later?  Like have them have noticed that she had been talking about Montana a lot? Ohhh struggles...

So, I think I will just deal with it later.  God I am tired.  Tune in later for some great butterbeer/pumpkin juice/firewhisky recipes.  They were all very good.

I used to LOVE broccoli with ketchup,
L.R. Ogden

No comments:

Post a Comment